The Pros and Cons of SiteGround
Founded in 2003, SiteGround is a reputable web host in Sofia Bulgaria. Its data centers spread across the globe, in U.S. Europe, and Singapore. With robust services and 10+ years of reputation, it has earned over 300,000 domains and 400,000+ customers worldwide.
The Pros of SiteGround
- SiteGround offers 3 upgradeable plans named as Startup, GrowBig, and GoGeek. Customers can choose a proper one based on the current requirements and upgrade easily when the site grown.
- The basic Startup plan is affordable, starting at $3.95/mo presently, 70% off the regular price for $9.9/mo and along with free domain & free CloudFlare CDN.
- The company offers 30 days money back guarantee to enable customers ask refund if they are unsatisfied with the service within 30 days.
- It utilizes cPanel control panel, which offers easy-to-understand interface and allows users to manage their websites, domains, databases, email accounts with great ease.
- The company provides 24×7 technical support via phone, live chat and email.
The Cons of SiteGround
- The basic Startup plan is seriously limited, with only one website and 10 GB disk space allowed, which make it only a toy for beginners. For customers need powerful features, they need to go GrowBig that is high to $6.95/mo.
- The company attracts customers with low initial price and large discount, but comes with high renewal prices.
- The money back guarantee only allows customers to request pro-rated refund, but not full refund. All the free services are charged when refunded.